1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
½ cup raisins
1 cup corn flakes, slightly crushed
¼ cup butterscotch morsels
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment or waxed paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Meanwhile combine the dried cranberries, raisins, cornflakes and butterscotch morsels in a large bowl.
- Pour the chocolate over the cranberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Drop clusters of the mixture by the teaspoonful onto the lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Store the clusters in the refrigerator or in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
One Serving (two pieces)